RGPD & CookiesConsentement
- Owner and data controller
- Personal Information Collected & Use
- Data collection at Supermiro
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Navigating our platforms
- Hosting of your personal data
- Access to your personal data by the Supermiro team
- Your account
- Newsletters and Push notifications
- Contact via our forms
- Backups, Cleanups, Unsubscriptions and General Maintenance
- Logging data
- Content hosted on third-party servers
- Data backup – backups
- IP location
- Statistical cleanup processing
- Users' rights
- Accessing your data
- Verify and obtain a correction
- Have your Personal Information deleted or erased
- Oppose the processing of your Data
- Withdraw your consent at any time
- Limiting the processing of your Data
- Retrieve your Data and transfer them to another controller
- Obtaining additional information
- Filing a complaint
- Policy on Cookies and Similar Technologies
- What is a cookie?
- Who can place cookies on our website?
- Cookies and their purpose
- Technical cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of the Service
- Cookies for improving the user experience and for measuring the anonymous internal audience
- Analytical cookies or audience measurement cookies using external tools
- Other types of Cookies or third parties that install Cookies
- List of cookies
- Person responsible for the processing of cookies
- Retention period for cookies
- What measures are in place for the transfer of data outside the European Economic Area?
Date of last update: February 28th, 2023
Effective date: July 10th, 2018
Our quick and easy to understand explanation before anything else:
At SPMO S.A. (hereinafter "Supermiro") ("we", "us" or "our"), we take privacy and confidentiality issues very seriously. We have developed this data protection policy (the "Data Protection Policy") in order to clearly define and explain how we are committed to respecting your privacy rights at all times, how we collect personal data through your use of our websites (supermiro.com, supermiro.lu, supermiro.fr, supermiro.be, supermiro.ch), our newsletters and our mobile applications, and how we use this personal data.
Any processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including, but not limited to, the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
By using our Services, you acknowledge that you have been informed of this Data Protection Policy and that you understand and agree with its contents. We reserve the right to adapt this data protection statement if the operation of our website makes this necessary.
To put it simply:
- We do not work with external agencies, the information you give us access to is only used by Supermiro to improve the quality of our service.
- Supermiro is not a service, or a platform that sells, or resells to third parties, information related to our users. We analyze and compile statistics of aggregate consultation rates to understand the interest of our users in a systematically anonymized way. The private data collected will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, unless we are legally required to do so.
- You may revoke the consent you have given at any time.
- Supermiro's goal is to create links between people for a more open and inclusive world. In short, to create a world where everyone can discover and access everything that is happening around them. We are a community built on trust... We are committed to being transparent; to answer your questions. Supermiro is a human-sized company, and we always do our best to fulfill our primary mission: to give people a good time and make users smile every day.
- One of the fundamental elements to gain this trust is to be clear about how we use your information and protect your privacy. This data protection policy explains what personal data Supermiro processes, how Supermiro processes it and for what purposes, in detail.
- Personal data (or Data)
Any information which, directly, indirectly or in combination with other information - including a personal identification number - allows the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Use of the data
The information automatically collected by Supermiro in the context of the provision of its services offered through its website, its mobile application, its platform dedicated to the Club (or by third party services employed), which may include the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the Users who use this Service, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), request time, the method used to submit the request to the server, File size the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g. time spent on each page in the Application) and path details in the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters relating to the User's operating system or computer environment.
The person using the services made available by Supermiro, which, unless otherwise indicated, corresponds to the Person concerned.
- Person concerned – Data Subject
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Processing / Treatment
Any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction (Article 4 of the GDPR).
- Person responsible of the processing / Data Controller
The natural or legal person, public authority, institution or any other body that, alone or jointly with others, that determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of the services made available by Supermiro. Unless otherwise stated, the Data Controller is the Owner of the websites and mobile applications offered.
The means by which the User's Personal Data are collected and processed by Supermiro through its websites or mobile applications.
The service provided by this Service as described in the relevant terms and conditions (if any) and on this website/application.
- European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise stated, all references in this document to the European Union include all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored in the User's device.
- Legal information
3. Owner and data controller
Name: SPMO S.A.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Supermiro, 8 rue des Trois Cantons
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Name: Christophe L.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Supermiro, 38 route d'Esch
4. Personal Information Collected & Use
4.1. Data collection at Supermiro
In this section, we inform you about the various Data Processing operations carried out in connection with our websites and applications, including their purposes, their legal basis, the length of time your data is stored and the possible consequences of not providing your data. Where applicable, we will also inform you about the recipients or categories of recipients of your data and the safeguards in place for data transfers outside the European Economic Area. If we have not obtained your data directly from you, we will also inform you about the sources of your data.
Since the processing of your personal data depends on your interactions with our websites, applications and related services, not all parts of this Data Protection Policy may apply to you.
We carry out Data Processing in accordance with the services you wish to access and we are committed to protecting your Personal Data, ensuring confidentiality and processing your Personal Data only for the following purposes
- the execution of the services you access
- the management of our relationship (including payment processing, billing, support services,. )
- to comply with our internal policies and procedures (including our document retention policy)
- to comply with any Personal Data retention obligations imposed on us by law.
4.2. Cookies and similar technologies
4.3. Navigation on our platforms
When you use our website and applications, we collect information to improve our service. The data collected are: date and time of your visit, keywords searched, search address, search period, search radius, topics searched, events consulted, good addresses consulted and news consulted.
4.4. Hosting of your personal data
All the data that you agree to share with Supermiro during your journey on our platforms (see below) are stored on a server hosted in a secured datacenter located in Europe. Only the maintenance teams of this datacenter have physical access to the server in order to ensure its physical maintenance. Apart from this server and backups (see point 4.9.3), your data is not replicated to any other location.
4.5. Access to your personal data by the Supermiro team
- The DPO may have access to your personal data in the following cases:
- Detection of data inconsistency due to software or hardware failure
- Periodic integrity control of the data
- Explicit request of a user to rectify his data following an error or a change or following a problem of access to his account
- The chief developer, in agreement with the DPO, can check the coherence of the data following the update of a processing related to the operation of the platforms
- The people in charge of the relationship with the users have access to your personal data when you contact Supermiro directly by email or through the contact form (see the relevant data in point 4.8)
Outside of these situations, no access is allowed to your personal data.
We offer you the possibility to create an account on our website. The processing of data related to your account is necessary to provide you with this account and the related features on the basis of consent when you use our services (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR Law).
- Subscription to personalized and informative bi-weekly newsletters
- Tracking / Subscription to an establishment +/business/merchant
- Bookmark events and places of interest
- Define interests and get results related to those interests
- Save one or more search addresses.
In the course of using and/or browsing the Platform, we ask you to provide:
Name, First name, Nickname, Email, Event search address, Interests, Searched keywords, Viewed items.
When you create a Supermiro account with your Facebook account, we receive from Facebook:
Name, Email address.
We retain your account information for 10 years after you unsubscribe from the Services.
You can change your account information or delete your account directly in your account preferences.
The fields marked with an asterisk in the registration form are mandatory data. You can choose not to provide this data. Without providing this data, you cannot create an account on our website or our application and thus use them.
4.7. Newsletters and Push Messages/Notifications
We offer various services that allow you to stay informed of the latest news.
You can subscribe to our newsletters (bi-weekly and informative) by e-mail and to our push notifications via our mobile application.
- The bi-weekly newsletters inform you of events taking place during the week and on weekends in the geographical area of your choice. You can manage your subscription to these newsletters in the "My Account" menu on the website or "Account & Preferences" on the application. You can also contact us directly via our contact form, by email or by replying to these newsletters if you do not wish to receive them anymore by yourself using the unsubscribe link in the footer of each newsletter. We will then manually remove your email address from the mailing list within one week.
- The informative newsletters allow you to receive content related to the Supermiro community, offers from our partners and information on the improvement of our products. You can manage your subscription to these newsletters in the "My Account" menu of the website or "Account & Preferences" of the application. You can also contact us directly via our contact form, by email or by replying to these newsletters if you do not wish to receive them anymore by yourself using the unsubscribe link in the footer of each newsletter. We will then manually remove your email address from the mailing list within one week.
- Push notifications allow you to receive a selection of popular events, good addresses and news. These notifications also remind you of the imminent start of the events you have bookmarked. All these options can be set in the "Account & Preferences" menu, then "Your preferences" in the application.
For the provision of these services, we process your personal data on the basis of the execution of consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR Law).
- As part of your subscription to these services, we also process your data to advertise our services or those of our partners, including contests, tips and promotions, through newsletters or push notifications. We collect the following personal data: base address for sending content related to your geographic location as well as your user account ID and the dates and times of newsletters and push notifications.
- We store your data for this purpose:
- Trace of the sending of a newsletter: 10 years (to ensure the functioning of the unsubscribe link)
- Newsletter content: 6 months
- Push notification trace: 5 years (to display a notification history in the application).
- To send push notifications, we use the services of OneSignal, a company located in California, USA. The transfer of your data to OneSignal is based on Standard Contractual Clauses as adopted by the European Commission.
Without providing your data, you will not be able to use the services in question.
4.8. Contact via our forms
On the basis of your consent, if you contact us (e.g. via the contact form or directly by email), your following data will be saved for the purpose of processing your request: Name, First name, Email address, Postal address, Telephone number, Company name, User type. If you are logged in with your account, your contact requests are linked to your account. Furthermore, if you use one of our forms to contact an event organiser directly (forms available in the event files), the data you enter as part of this contact will also be transmitted to this organiser without us having the slightest control over the use he may make of it.
- We keep the data related to our exchange for a period of 10 years.
4.9. Backups, Cleanups, Unsubscribing and General Maintenance
4.9.1. Logging data
We use log data relating to visits to our site:
- To resolve problems with the functionality of our site and to correct bugs based on the performance of the contract or your consent that applies when you use our services (Article 6(1)(a) or (b) GDPR).
- To detect and prevent unwanted or abusive activities (e.g. phishing or spam activities) based on the legitimate interest for fraud prevention (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR Luxembourg Law).
- We keep the log data for a period of 6 months.
Our log file contains data that our users provide automatically when they visit our site by virtue of the communication protocols in force. The provision of this data is therefore technically necessary to access our site.
4.9.2. Content hosted on third-party servers
Apart from the case of cookies or similar technologies (see point 4.2 above), our website may contain content hosted on third-party servers.
When you visit a page on our website that contains such content hosted on third-party servers, your HTTP request, including information about your user agent (i.e. the device with which you access our website) and your IP address, is transmitted to the server of the third party concerned. If necessary, your request is accompanied by a referer, which tells the target server the address of the page on which the content in question is embedded.
The transmission of your HTTP request with a referrer, if applicable, in this context is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest in providing our audience with a diverse and attractive website (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- We do not store your data for these purposes.
The providers from whom we integrate content on our site, i.e. the recipients of your data, may vary over time. These are typically online service providers. For the transfer of your data to recipients outside the European Economic Area, we rely either on an adequacy decision adopted by the European Commission or on standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
The provision of your HTTP request is technically necessary to access our site under current communication protocols.
4.9.3. Data backup - backups
We retain your data in connection with backups that we perform based on our legitimate interest in backing up data in connection with our website in order to be able to restore it in the event of loss or hardware failure (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR Law).
- We keep our database backups for 20 days.
- We keep the website files for a period of 10 years.
To make our backups, we use a solution offered by the datacenter that also hosts our servers. In this capacity, the datacenter is also the recipient of your data. You are not obliged to provide us with any data specifically so that we can make backups of it.
4.9.4. IP location
We process your IP address to determine the country from which you access our website and, depending on your location, give you access or not to certain content on the basis of our legitimate interest in complying with our intellectual property obligations (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR Law).
- We keep track of your IP address for 3 months and then anonymize it.
The provision of your IP address is technically necessary to access our site.
4.9.5. Statistics cleaning process
At regular intervals, cleaning of the internal audience statistics is carried out in order to remove the erroneous data related to the passage of robots (indexing or malicious) in order to have an objective vision of the interest of the users for the products offered by Supermiro.
5. Users' rights
You have a legal right to obtain information to enable you to determine whether we hold your personal data, to access it and to make corrections, update, revise or delete it within reasonable limits. We will respond to your request to exercise such rights within a reasonable time (and in any event within 30 days of receipt of a request).
Users have the right to know whether Data is being processed by the Owner, to obtain information about the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed. Such additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Provided that the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will send you a copy of your personal data.
You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you. You can do this by contacting us at [email protected] or by using the request form available in the "my account" section. To enable us to respond to your request, we may ask you to confirm your identity.
5.2. Check and get a correction.
Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
You have the right to request the rectification of any personal data concerning you that are inaccurate and, taking into account the purpose of the processing, you may request that information be added to your personal data if it is incomplete.
At any time, you can access and change your personal information in the Account Preferences for your account on our website. However, if you still feel that the information we have about you is incorrect, please contact us so that we can update it and ensure its accuracy.
If any of your personal information changes (e.g., e-mail address), please review this information in the Online Preferences, or e-mail us the changes to allow us to correct or update your personal information.
5.3. Have your Personal Information deleted or erased
Users have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the deletion of their Data from the Owner.
If at any time you wish Supermiro to delete your information, you can do so in the Online Preferences, or you can simply contact us at this e-mail address: [email protected] In some cases, such as when we need your data for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, your right to erasure may not apply.
5.4. Oppose the processing of your Data
Users have the right to object to the Data processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are added in the relevant section below.
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your data based on legitimate interest. In this case, we will no longer process your data, unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests and rights and freedoms or we require your data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You still have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for the sole purpose of canvassing, in which case we will cease to process them for this purpose.
5.5. Withdraw your consent at any time
Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data. Withdrawing their consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to the withdrawal of consent.
5.6. Limit the processing of your Data
Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will process their Data only for storage purposes.
You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your data when:
You dispute the accuracy of your data
The processing is unlawful
We no longer need your data, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
You have objected to the processing and we have not yet been able to verify whether we have any legitimate grounds that override yours
Where processing has been restricted, your personal data may, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or on important Union or Member State public interest grounds.
You are informed when we lift the restriction on the processing of your Personal Data.
5.7. Retrieve your Data and transfer them to another data controller
Users have the right to retrieve their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to transmit it to another data controller without any obstacles of any kind. This provision applies, provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is party or on pre-contractual obligations.
If any information is missing from this data protection policy or if you wish to obtain clarification of any of the items mentioned here, you may contact the DPO at [email protected]
Users have the right to file a complaint with their competent data protection authority. (CNPD: 15 Boulevard du Jazz, 4370 Belvaux).
Before lodging such a complaint, we encourage you to send us your questions and remarks concerning the processing of your personal data directly by email to [email protected] We take the protection of your personal data seriously and will do our best to respond to any complaints you may have.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at: [email protected]
You can also change your account information or delete your account directly in your account preferences.
6. Policy on Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are portions of code installed in the browser that help the Owner to provide the Services according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for installing Cookies may also require the User's consent.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your browser when you visit a website. It can be sent either directly by the server hosting the website you are visiting or by a third-party server to which the website may have forwarded your request. By default, your browser stores the cookie and returns it each time you make a new request to the server from which it originated. A cookie can only be read by the server that set it. A cookie may, for example, contain an identification number that allows your browser to recognize you when you interact with the website in question. It may also contain a simple "yes" or "no" answer to remember your choice to accept cookies, for example.
Alternatively, a website can use the localStorage function of your browser. LocalStorage works essentially the same way as a cookie. Similar to a cookie, this function allows your browser to save data about a website and access it when needed. A registration by localStorage is specific to a given server. For the purposes of this policy, the term "cookie" refers to both a cookie and the localStorage function.
6.2. Who can place cookies on our website?
The cookies on our site may be issued either directly by us or by the suppliers we work with or by the partners of those suppliers.
We collaborate with third party suppliers who may place cookies via integrated solutions on our website. Some of these suppliers may carry out processing of personal data on their own behalf. For more information on the data processing that these suppliers carry out on their own behalf, please consult their respective data protection policies.
Where the installation of Cookies is based on consent, such consent may be freely withdrawn at any time by following the instructions provided in this document.
6.3. Cookies and their purpose
6.3.1. Technical cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of the Service
Keep the choice you have expressed on the deposit of cookies
Secure access to your personal account
Maintain your login to your personal account during your visit
Interacting with our site, for example when you fill out forms
Navigate between the different pages of our site
The use of these cookies is based on our legitimate interest to ensure the proper functioning of our services under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR Law. If you object to the use of these cookies, our website will not function.
6.3.2. Cookies to improve the user experience and to measure the anonymized internal audience
Personalize our website by remembering your preferences (for example, the appearance of popup settings or advertisements)
Keep your personal account logged in from one browser session to the next.
Audience measurement is required for the operation of the service but without collecting personal data because it is anonymous.
We need your consent under Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR Law for the use of these cookies. You can always withdraw your consent at a later date. If you refuse to give your consent, you will not benefit from the additional features that these cookies provide.
6.3.3. Analytical cookies or audience measurement cookies using external tools (optional)
Analytical cookies on our website allow us to measure the use of our website and to evaluate it in order to optimise our offer for you. When we receive statistics from our suppliers that have been compiled with the help of cookies on our website, we receive this data only in aggregate form. We do not have access to any information about a specific visitor's interaction with our website.
We need your consent under Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR Law for the use of these cookies. You can always change your mind later via the "cookie management" menu in the footer of the website. If you refuse to give your consent, your use of our website will not be reflected in the statistics that we receive and evaluate in order to optimize our offer for you.
Specific information about Google Analytics
In order to design our pages to meet your needs and to continuously optimise them, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (https://about.google/intl/fr/) - hereinafter "Google". In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used. Information generated by the cookie about your use of our website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information is:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
The information is used to evaluate the use of our website, to compile reports on our website activities, and to provide other services related to the use of our website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. IP addresses are processed in such a way that they can no longer be attributed (IP masking).
Data protection laws in the United States may differ from the protection in the EU and therefore can only guarantee a lower level of protection. If personal data is processed by Google Analytics in the USA, this will be done on the basis of appropriate privacy and security measures to ensure the protection of your data. Google will enter into the EU standard clauses for this purpose.
You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing an add-on for your browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr).
As an alternative to the browser extension, especially in the case of browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from recording data by refusing the installation of analysis cookies using external tools at the time you give your consent. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your information when you visit this website. The deactivation cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our site and is stored on your device.
If you delete cookies in this browser, you will have to set the disabled cookie again.
For more information on data protection in the context of Google Analytics, please visit Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr).
6.3.4. Other types of Cookies or third parties that install Cookies
The services listed below collect statistics in an anonymous, aggregated form, and may not require the User's consent or be managed directly by the Owner, as described, without the assistance of third parties.
22.214.171.124. Video streaming services
Vimeo video (Vimeo, LLC)
Vimeo is a video content viewing service offered by Vimeo, LLC that allows this Application to embed such content on its pages
- Personal data collected: Cookie and Usage data
126.96.36.199. Mapping system
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map viewing service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this nature on its pages.
- Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data
The services contained in this section allow the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and track the User's behavior in an anonymized way.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the collected Data to track and analyze the use of this Application, prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google uses the Data collected to contextualize and personalize ads in its own advertising network.
- Personal data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
User ID extension for Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
This Application uses a feature of Google Analytics called "User ID". Associating the User with the same ID across multiple sessions, regardless of the devices used, allows for more accurate tracking of Users. The configuration does not allow Google to personally identify an individual or permanently identify a specific device.
The User ID extension allows Google Analytics Data to be connected with other User Data collected by this Application.
The Opt-out link below will only disconnect you from the device you are using and not from tracking independently operated by the Owner. Contact the Owner at the email address listed in this policy if you also wish to opt out of the tracking mentioned above.
- Personal data collected: Cookies
TestFlight (Apple Inc.)
TestFlight is an analysis service provided by Apple Inc.
- Personal data collected: e-mail address, Cookies and Usage data
Google Analytics for Firebase (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics for Firebase or Firebase Analytics is an analytics service provided by Google Inc. To understand how Google uses data, please review Google's partner policy.
This Application use mobile device identifiers (including the Android Ad ID or iOS Ad ID) and cookie-like technologies to run the Firebase Analytics service.
- Personal data collected: Cookies, Usage Data and unique device identification for advertising (e.g. Google Ad ID or IDFA)
Fabric Answers (Google Inc.)
Fabric Answers is an analytics service provided by Crashlytics, a business unit of Google Inc. To understand Google's use of data, please review Google's partner policy.
In particular, this Application use mobile device identifiers (including the Android Ad ID or iOS Ad ID) and cookie-like technologies to run the Fabric Answers service.
- Personal data collected: Cookies, Usage Data and unique device identification for advertising (e.g. Google Ad ID or IDFA)
Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that links data from Facebook's advertising network to actions taken on this Application.
- Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data
188.8.131.52. Tag management
This type of service allows the Owner to manage the necessary tags or scripts on this Application centrally. As a result, User Data passes through these services, which result in the collect of such Data.
Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
- Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data
6.3.5. List of Cookies
6.4. Responsible for the processing of cookies
We are responsible for the collection of the request made to our site and the transmission of this request to the third-party providers mentioned in the above point as well as to the partners of these providers. We are also responsible for the data processing carried out for the purposes we pursue in connection with the technical cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of our website, the cookies for improving the user experience and for measuring the internal anonymous audience, as well as the analytical cookies.
We generally limit the retention period of our cookies to a maximum of one year. Some of the cookies of our suppliers and their partners are exceptionally kept for up to 3 years. Google sets a retention period of 17 years for its cookies, by which it saves your choices regarding cookies and targeted advertising.
You can check the retention period of each individual cookie and delete them in your browser settings.
6.6. What measures are in place for the transfer of data outside the European Economic Area?
Some of our suppliers and partners of our suppliers are located in the United States of America. For such transfers, we have implemented and continue to implement the standard contractual clauses referred to in Article 46(2) of the GDPR Law. The standard contractual clauses we use are those approved by the European Commission, available at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/standard-contractual-clauses-scc_fr.